Second Hand Westfalia Centrifugal Separator AG D-59302, Type Ca365 (1996YEAR)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets One Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Second hand westfalia separator|
- Type: Centrifuge
- Separation Mode: Sedimentation Type
- Installation: Vertical
- Distillation Equipment Type: Second Hand Westfalia Separator
- Pressure: Medium Pressure
- Application: Second Hand Westfalia Separator
- Certification: SGS, ISO, GMP, Ce
- After Service: Engineers Availbale to Service Machinery Oversea
- Rotating Speed: 1- 30000 R/Min
- Material: Ss304, 316L
- Transport Package: Exporting Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Object: Solid Liquid Separation
- Operating Type: Continuous Type
- Centrifuge Type: Disc Centrifuge
- Extraction Tower Type: Second Hand Westfalia Separator
- Condition: Used
- Discharging Way: Auto
- Guarantee Period: 1 Year
- Machine Control: Frequency Inverter Optional
- Capacity: 1-30m3/H
- Trademark: zonelink
- Specification: 100
- HS Code: 8421192000
Second hand westfalia Centrifugal Separator AG D-59302, Type CA365(1996YEAR)
1) It`s capacity is about 500-10000L/h.
2) It is the automatic discharging machine.
3) It can be settled at the continuous discharge or intermittent discharge.
4) It is self-cleaning system.
5) It equip with control cabinet.
6) All the part connecting with material is stainless steel.
The bowl will be driven by the main motor by the friction clutch and screw gear pair to rotate highly around the main shaft. Stock liquid flows from the center charging inlet on the top to the bottom through the charging pipe. And then passes through disc seats to the bowl's space. The bigger gravity solid phase particles in the stock liquid is settled down to the bowl's wall by the centrifugal force and then under the control of the side bowl drained out of the residue outlet but liquid phase is fully settled down to the bowl wall by the centrifugal force field and then under the control of the side bowl it is drained out of the residue outlet but liquid phase is fully settled down to the center along the discs to drain out by the centripetal pump.
1. Beverage: Wine, tea, coffee and beer.
2. Juices: Vegetable juices, various kinds of fruit juices
3. Vegetable oil: Coconut oil, colza oil, cotton seed oil, core oil, palm oil, soybean oil, peanut oil, rice oil, sesame oil, safflower oil
4. Animal oil: Fish oil and other animal oil.
5. Mineral oil: Fuel oil, diesel oil, lubrication oil, transformer oil and waste oils.
6. Dairy Milk: Milk degrease
7. Fermented liquids: Bacterial or fungi mass after fermentation
We can supply you all kinds famouse brand of second hand centrifuge wtih good condition, like Sharp, Alfa Laval, Westfalia, and so on. if you want details, please contact with me: